Change log (R4 APEX 014): This upgrade is recommended for all users
- It fixed the problem of intermittent lean angle mid turn reported by some users.
- It also supports both the original single orientation (horizontal only) sensor and the new dual orientation (horizontal/vertical) sensor. When paired with a dual orientation sensor, the system will show the system sensor orientation setting as SENSOR: HORIZONTAL/VERTICAL/NOT CONNECTED at the “SEARCHING FOR TRACKS…” screen and in the System Menu. When paired with the original single orientation sensor, it will show CONNECTED/NOT CONNECTED instead.
- The corresponding User Guide: APEX User Guide R013 2018 0801.
Change log 0822 2018 (ENGR012)This update allows users to view factory preload tracks and user upload tracks on device. Users will also be able to disable any preload track or delete a user upload track directly on device.
Change log 0707 2018 (R4 APEX 008): Added a trace shift feature which allows users to align the trace of a log or a lap with those of other logs in the map area. Also added a software and firmware update notification feature.
Change log 0119 2018 (APEX 006): Fixed the problem of track setting and lap result missing after download.
Change log 0209 2017 (01.45): Fixed crash problem during replay in certain systems. Added Track Editor option in Menu. Supported file drag-n-drop to load logs.
Change log 1106 2015 (01.35): Adding track download progress indication, and fixing some minor bugs.
Change log 0923 2015 (01.34): Adding a new feature – Device Firmware Update by device users and fixing some bugs. If your device firmware is .51 or above, it is eligible for DFU. Firmware file will be available shortly.
Change log 0522 2015 (01.29): Adding a “Step forward/backward” feature which allows users to see the motion and distance data beside the bike marker point by point.
- To start “Step” mode, keep pressing the “Slow” button till it becomes “Step”.
- Press “Step>” or “<Step” to go to the next or previous point.
- To end “Step” mode, press “Fast”.
Also, some inconsistency in lap data report has been fixed
Change log 0320 2015 (01.25): Forcing to use US culture setting instead of Windows default culture setting. If your Windows language settings is non-English and is experiencing difficulties showing the trace, please upgrade to R4 01.25.